Energy Efficiency Solution Services— The complete solution to help clients implement energy efficiency plans
Many companies are beginning to implement energy-efficiency projects in their facilities in an effort to achieve overall energy and carbon reduction goals. As a first step, many facilities choose to implement simple energy-efficiency measures that can be accomplished with little to no capital costs. These low-cost measures, however, often do not have enough of an impact to achieve overall reduction goals; however, implementing more complex projects may require extra funding and services. For this reason, it is typically a challenge for many companies to move these projects to completion.
This is where Advanced Energy’s Energy Efficiency Solution Services (E2S2) can help. The comprehensive process encompasses initial evaluations and assessments as well as project implementation and verification, and is proven to reduce energy consumption.
Services consist of:
- Performing audits— This first step helps determine where and how energy is being used in a facility.
- Developing an energy plan— The plan shows how energy will be measured and reduced, and will facilitate obtaining management approval.
- Metering— Experts provide assistance determining an energy usage base line and then show actual energy reductions and savings.
- Building vendor relationships— Advanced Energy does not sell equipment, but has a network of capable vendors who can assist in designing and proposing solutions.
- Testing— Our testing primarily focuses on process heating within an industrial plant. If a different technology is presented as a solution, then testing may be required to help support the change.
- Conducting an engineering analysis— We evaluate existing operations and propose solutions that will meet customer requirements such as financial hurdles, etc.
- Making the business case— Advanced Energy will assist in developing the business case required to justify capital funding.
- Implementing the plan— Advanced Energy experts will serve as project manager for all energy projects.
- Training— Training helps ensure that once implemented, the energy project will continue to succeed and see results in the future.
For more information, contact Advanced Energy at email@example.com.