We offer a simple three-step online process to become a member and earn your company’s credential:
- Valid proof of mechanical license, in states or jurisdictions where they are required.
- Valid proof of general liability insurance.
- Valid proof of EPA refrigerant certification.
- Ability to submit electronic documents related to your jobs through email for review and processing.
- Ability to perform the necessary HVAC design, install and start-up procedures required by ENERGY STAR. Subcontractors are permitted in place of internal staff performing these roles.
- Each company's location performing installations in the ENERGY STAR Certified New Homes program must have a trained staff member who has passed the exam.
© All Rights Reserved • Advanced Energy
• 909 Capability Drive, Suite 2100 Raleigh NC 27606 • 919–857–9000 PHONE • 919–832–2696 FAX