Values and Benefits
Our credentialing program is one of two operating nationally (as of December 2013) that provide the ENERGY STAR credential required of HVAC contractors performing system installations on Certified New Homes program jobs.
We feel privileged to offer a credentialing program that exceeds all of the ENERGY STAR requirements by providing:
We prepare your staff with real–world knowledge, tools and support so that you can become the most highly-qualified and reliable ENERGY STAR HVAC Contractor in your area.
- Low costs to enter and participate
- Easy application and onboarding process
- Online access to onboarding steps, training materials, helpful resources and more
- Thorough job reviews that help your company ensure quality while saving time and money
- Technical assistance to support your office and field staff, when they need it
We provide friendly and expert training, quality assurance, technical assistance and resources to ensure your company earns and keeps its credential by performing quality HVAC installations in the program.
We support your company’s continued success or growth from a new or novice ENERGY STAR contractor to one that exceeds the requirements on every job.
Our expert technicians provide your company with job reviews that save your company time and money while improving quality.
Once in the program, take advantage of these and other member benefits:
* As of January 1, 2014, the ENERGY STAR Certified New Homes program requires that H-QUITO organizations perform no less than five job reviews annually.
- We market your credential to your builders and trade partners. We’ll let them know about your commitment to the program via our website and marketing of your credentialed status.
- ENERGY STAR requires that you receive no less than five job reviews annually*. Take advantage of this opportunity by having your first or most challenging jobs reviewed by an independent, non-profit technical expert with more than 18 years of experience working in the ENERGY STAR new homes program.
- Leverage the industry–best guides, best practices, training and other resources provided to members.
- Use us as your ENERGY STAR job consultant. We have been supporting trade partners in the ENERGY STAR program since its inception and can save you time and money while improving quality.
• Subscribe to our newsletter
© All Rights Reserved • Advanced Energy
• 909 Capability Drive, Suite 2100 Raleigh NC 27606 • 919–857–9000 PHONE • 919–832–2696 FAX