Advanced Energy’s quality assurance program for motor repair to ensure consistency in repairs while demonstrating efficiency is maintained
Become a PEV partner today! Download the PEV application here.
Offer your customers high-quality repairs that restore efficient and reliable motors to operation. Motor Repair Service Centers qualified through our Proven Efficiency Verification (PEV) program are the leaders of motor repair, offering their clients:
- Standardized motor repair processes
- Pre- and post-repair data
- Demonstrated quality with third-party verification including pre- and post-repair efficiency reports from our internationally-accredited lab
PEV-certified repair centers stand out among their competitors, with proven success to help their customers:
- Improve reliability
- Increase productivity
- Reduce energy consumption
- Be competitive
Current PEV certified motor service centers include:
- Malloy Electric Company of Dakota Dunes, SD achieved Proven Efficiency Verification accreditation in 2015.
- Kentucky Service Company of Lexington, KY achieved Proven Efficiency Verification accreditation in 2015.
- Hannon Electric Company of Canton, OH achieved Proven Efficiency Verification accreditation in 2015. “Hannon’s association with Advanced Energy and receiving the Proven Efficiency Verification Accreditation for motor repair will enable Hannon to better serve the industrial manufacturing industry with added value in motor performance and efficiencies,” said Tom McAllister, President of Hannon Electric.
- Electric Motor Service Company of Zanesville, OH (a division of Hannon Company) achieved Proven Efficiency Verification accreditation in 2015. “I’ve been in this business 38 years, and it was the most thorough, educational, and informative process I’ve ever been a part of,” said John Haswell, Vice President and Plant Manager of Electric Motor & Service Company. “It truly taught this ‘old dog’ some new things!”
- Stewart’s Electric Motor Works, Inc. of Orlando, FL achieved Proven Efficiency Verification accreditation for motor repair in 2012. “Helping our customers WIN is our primary concern, and we are committed to using technological advancements in our industry that benefit them and the energy needs of mankind,” says Mike Stewart, President, Stewart’s Electric Motor Works. “Achieving accreditation through Advanced Energy’s PEV program ensures our customers that we recognize the challenges they face in today’s energy consuming world. And that our team is dedicated to providing proven methods and processes in repairing electric motors that do in fact help our customers at WINNING while reducing and minimizing their energy footprint.”
- Industrial Electric Motor Works, Inc., of Meridian, MS achieved Proven Efficiency Verification accreditation in 2010. “Advanced Energy’s PEV program is a very valuable asset to our company,” says Tony McDaniel, President, Industrial Electric Motor Works, Inc. “By achieving this status, our customers can now be assured their motors being repaired or rewound by our facility will be of the highest quality while meeting efficiency levels.”
- Shermco Industries, Inc. of Irving, TX has held a valid certificate since 2002. “Realizing the value to our customers of an independent, third-party evaluating our operation,” said Scott Meador, Vice President of Shermco Industries, “repair processes were modified to meet the PEV certification. Now, when our PEV credentials are presented to the customer, he doesn’t second guess his decision regarding repair shop selection. We have found that the smart customer is not driven by the cheapest price, but by the most reliable repair. And the PEV certification provides that comfort level.”
- Hupp Electric Motors of Cedar Rapids, IA has held a valid certificate since 2000. “We were the first motor service center in the country to get the PEV credentials from Advanced Energy and it has continually paid dividends,” said Chuck Rutledge, Vice President of Hupp Electric Motors. “Companies that understand the importance of quality motor repair to their bottom line realize they can work with us and improve their process reliability while decreasing their operating expenses. It makes good business sense for them and for us.”